Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SIP ALERT! 39 is here!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    This is your SIP alert! #39 should be in stores now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member frazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks Terry! Now I have to buy 38 AND 39! I know I'm a month behind. I'm sorry! Really!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    now as in wednesday tomorrow?? you tricked us! i thought it didnt come out till next week! biggrin oh sooooooooo happy!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member John Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    For those of us with subscriptions, when will they be mailed out?

    ------------------
    "Beware the fury of a patient man"-John Dryden


    "What does it profit God to take the young, rending the cloth of his blessing undone?"-Griffin Silver
    "Nothing is certain but the unforeseen."-fortune cookie.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member EricOwens's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just read 39....

    I gotta say I am feeling kinda down now, Im through, there is no more to read now...
    AKKKKKK!!!! a whole month until 40 now....

    maybe I should budget myself next time ... a page a day....

    do they make a patch for this?



    ------------------
    Yes, me, here on a friday, snifter of brandy in hand, just stopping by to share a few pearls of my humble wisdom, with you, the fans, the little people, the plebeans if you will......Well. I can see thatnot EVERYBODY is happy to see me. Thats all right. I rise above, because I am so very wonderful.
    ............----Joss Whedon Mar 24, On The Bronze

    Visit AVComics http://www.avcomics.com


  6. #6
    Inactive Member Anaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just read 39... aaand got the first posting on it ::does a little dance::
    Thanx Terry! A good Equinox present!! ::starts handing out little Wiccan New Years cookies:: A great issue... and for those of us who miss our SIP fix, there's always re-reading the series... smile
    So... when are those Kixie comics comeing out? Will they be online? In with Sip? Or... maybe... in thier own little book?? Yes, maybe, Pleeeeaaaase!!

    "Happy Ostara everyone!!"
    ~Anaka

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Razza-frazzin comic store! Their order got "lost" and I have to wait! I hope it's their now, or Friday at the latest!
    Oh, EricOwens? I have bad news: No patch for SiP withdrawl has been marketed yet, and it's SIX weeks, not a month.
    Eric? You ok? Medic! wink

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Fabio Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm on the "still didn't get #38 yet" list, but things tend to get to Brasil a little after any other place in the US, so I'm used to it already (or not).

    Fabio Moon

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Terry said on another thread (or maybe the letters' pages) that he will be doing more "Paradise, Too!" books on a bimonthly schedule starting in July with the strips in there.

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    Become beautiful on the inside and it will show on the outside.
    "Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -Lucy Lawless
    You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •